Thursday, October 13, 2016

I'm feeling pretty tired today. The many nights of work on the online store has often left me with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day. I've got to take a rest before I fall asleep.

On the upside, we're on the verge of starting our advertising campaign on Facebook with a free plus shipping offer on our multi-tool.

Getting traffic to the site should be more than just paying for advertisements. It's probably not going to be feasible, at least at the start, to keep paying for traffic just to visit the site. That means there's a lot more work to be put into the different media channels such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and email marketing.

The road ahead is long and arduous, but I'm having fun along the way. Need to be a bit patient and I hope the results (and traffic) will start trickling, flowing and gushing in.

Keep at it!

simplicate.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment