Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's 2016

Xanga shut down quite some time ago and my blogs are gone forever. Only parts of it remain in my memory. I didn't try very hard to get a copy of it for safekeeping.

This blog has been inactive for 4 years now. I have forgotten about it, but now that I'm here I can jot a few thoughts every once in a while. I don't expect anyone to be reading this.

Working on my online store simplicate.biz and this is my venture with Gurmeet. It's really fun and eCommerce has come a long way. The world moves so fast.

I'm still running and under my belt I have 2 full marathons and quite a handful of half marathons. Just completed the Mizuno Wave Run 2016 in Shah Alam over the weekend. It was a midnight run and Terri did the 10km.

Cycling these days as well. Completed 66km along the Guthrie Corridor Expressway with Kin Fai & Ju Keat. I need to cycle more regularly to have the power and stamina to go the distance.

So far I have completed 2 Duathlons, i.e. Powerman Duathlon 2016 & Kerian International Duathlon 2016.

Naturally one would think of doing a triathlon. I'll need to work on my swimming before I can join any event. Perhaps in 2017.

Till the next (don't know when) time.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment